Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ok, I know this is just a little late, but ....


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital slideshow

Ok - I'm still learning.  If you start to feel like you're seeing the slides again, you are.  The music changes ... maybe that's where the problem comes.  I deleted a whole section of Eric's birthday pictures because it made it too long.  Will do those separate.  Forgot to delete the music, so the slides just keep recycling.  So just X out of it when you've seen them all.  Sorry.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Hey nothing like a little Christmas in March! What a fun treat to see my own goofballs in your slideshow and that pic of Eric with Santa's arms is so good. Brian has quite a talent with the camera.

Julie L said...

Thanks, Julie, for the photos of Dan with your crew. I'm sorry I forgot to acknowledge they came from you. The picture of Eric with Santa was really Tonya with only the Santa jacket on - no beard, no hat, no disguise. But the photo turned out wonderful. What a great idea!

Just really missed all of Sean's Christmas photos. He lost his camera when he returned to Florida, and unfortunately had not downloaded a single photo from the holidays. Really, really sad.

Unknown said...

It'll be Christmas (again) before we know it! Fun memories..has it really been that long ago! Seems like yesterday.