We spent most of the weekend working on the kitchen, which was a good thing, right? But we did steal away a few minutes Saturday night to CELEBRATE the 4th with Bill and Stephanie, and Stephanie's family, and her sister Christina's husband Joel's family. Wow, it ended up being a big group, and I really don't know the names of most of the people in these pictures so I won't even begin to try to identify them. All I know is that I took a silly number of pictures, and still only had a dozen or so turn out. (I think I must learn how to take a picture in the dark!)
Just had to add this picture of where the kitchen is today after a weekend of effort on the part of hired help and Brent. The pantry is beginning to take shape in the corner. And Best of All, the smell is GONE!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!
3 comments:
I love the poem thats on right hand side bar...:)
sangy
www.diva-fo-ever.blogspot.com
Wow it looks so clean too! Love all the pics of the festivities! M&J were afraid of sparklers, looks like Kamryn will have to show them how fun they are!
Okay, so with my camera, if I try to use the night flash mode the pictures don't turn out. So, I use the extra thick flash option. I want to say it's a "fill-flash", but I'd have to either look in my manual or bug my sister for the real name of that mode. Try it and see if it makes any difference in your pictures! Such a fun holiday weekend...and looks like productive, too!
Post a Comment